Rome was announced on Monday, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who is in the process of signing from Arsenal, arrived hours before the summer transfer market was closed.
It is reported that the 30-year-old Armenian international will join AS Roma on loan.
The Roma club posted on its account on the social networking site “Twitter” pictures of the Armenian midfielder on arrival at the airport of the Italian capital.
Mkhitaryan joined Arsenal in January 2018 from Manchester United, where he was crowned European champions. He also played for Borussia Dortmund and played in both the Ukrainian and Armenian leagues.
Mkhitaryan holds the captaincy of the Armenian national team and has set a record in the history of the national team with 84 caps, scoring 27 goals.
- Manchester United vs Sheffield United F.C. Premier League Match
- Jurgen Klopp: I’m not in a good position to make the hard decision
- Lionel Messi beats Roberto Firmino and Matthijs de Ligt
- Liverpool vs Arsenal 5-5 highlights Video Carabao Cup Match
- Arsenal vs Southampton F.C. English Premier League Match